A glimpse to the workshop having that name. Some ones remember it!
In 1976-77, Renée-Martine Crappier and Edwige Guillon participate
to an exhibition.
They became friends and decide to open a commun workshop, opened to visitors,
and to friends' exhibitions.
Pleine Lune opens in may 1979. It is located in the Old le Mans, between
the Queen Berengere's Museum and the cathedral.
of 1979, MUSIC :
- exhibition on this theme, with half a dozen of artist whose Robert Malaval
- Marquis de Sade and Ogi's concert within the theatre
- Live from Pleine Lune, a France Inter well known broadcast : Higelin
presents his LP Champagne.
1980 Le Temps Perdu gathered some artists and writers :
- artists' exhibition (Thérèse Angebeau, Claire
Cotterau, Ptit Louis Delaporte, P-Y Robin & Guy Autréau...)
- animations by tellers, singers ( Jean-Paul Berthet, Christian Poslaniec,
1982, eachone of them has built a large workshop at oneself place, and needs to
recentrate on his own creation. Pleine Lune closes .